Herbal Supplements Disclaimer
Questions or comment – firstname.lastname@example.org
Butala Emporium offers various products and services through its retail stores, websites (indousplaza.com or butalaemporium.com) and mail order catalogs. By accessing or using any of our products and services, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions of this agreement including disclaimer provisions and warranty provisions below.
1. The information contained in this catalog or on indousplaza.com (“website”) is presented for the purpose of educating consumers on health and beauty care topics. Nothing contained in this catalog or in indousplaza.com is intended to be instructional for any type of professional diagnosis or treatment. The information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual or the appropriateness of a particular product for a particular individual. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician.
2. Statements or information provided herein constitute “mere opinion” and not representation of fact. We strive to bring you the most up to date materials, information and products available in good faith. The consumer should do their own research and arrive at their own decision.
3. STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT PRODUCTS AND/OR INGREDIENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. STATEMENTS AND PRODUCTS OFFERED HEREIN ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR CONDITION.
4. No guarantees of results are made by Butala Emporium, www.indousplaza.com, its subsidiary companies or by manufacturer of the products offered herein.
5. It is essential to know about the look and feel of your skin to know the type of skin you have. It is essential to know if your skin is sensitive or allergic to any of the products or its ingredients we offer. As with any skincare product, it is prudent to test any new product on a non-facial portion of the skin for several days prior to general application. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and seek the care of a physician if necessary.
6. You are aware that all ayurvedic herbal products and beauty care products, like food, become inactive over time and that heat or inappropriate storage can accelerate this degradation. You acknowledge that your care for the products is not within the control of Butala Emporium or indousplaza.com and that you are wholly responsible for such care and timely disposal of old products.
7. No warranties, express or implied, are made by Butala Emporium, indousplaza.com or its associates, nor are they offered with respect to any of the products listed herein. ALL PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN AS IS BASIS.
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES - Use of this catalog, our website, samples or purchase of products constitutes express and/or implied agreement that: Butala Emporium or indousplaza.com, its owners, suppliers, employees and assigns are not liable for any damages arising from the use of any products offered or purchased from this catalog or on our websites. Any claims by a user of our mail order catalog and our website, or purchaser of products, or recipients of samples here from or through Butala Emporium, directly or indirectly, are hereby waived.
9. Ordering through our mail order catalogs or websites, customer/product user hereby ASSUMES THE RISK OF USE OF ANY PRODUCTS offered by Butala Emporium.
10. While we attempt to provide current images reflecting containers and appearance of products, actual containers may vary from images portrayed. Note that various sizes may also dictate packaging parameters